GG is gonna be off grid this week due to medical stuff.
So, this will be short and sweet–plus, I am still waiting on that recipe from John!
Locals and visitors have been out in force since the weather has been so nice.
If you love fishing or boating, take some time to enjoy yourself before it gets too cold.
November 1st usually marks when many of the local marinas begin limiting operations or close.
In case you are wondering…
- Big Bear Municipal Water District east launch ramp will remain open from 7:00am to 3:00pm through November 30th.
- Big Bear Marina will be open into November.
- Holloway’s Marina will remain open until it snows.
- North Shore Landing has closed operations down for the season.
- Captain John’s Fawn Harbor may close for the season November 1st.
- Pine Knot Marina is closing for the season November 1st.
GG knows a lot of hardcore fishing enthusiasts that don’t care what the weather does or what time of year it is but one thing is for sure whether you fish or not, get out an enjoy the beautiful fall weather!
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Read Comments (2) or Leave A Trackback.